Have you spent a lifetime struggling to maintain a healthy body weight?
Lost the weight a handful of times but struggled to keep it off for good?
Do you feel like you’re starting to get a handle on your weight now?
You now understand many of the reasons you tend to overeat, or use food for comfort, but now just need consistent support and guidance that can help you follow through on your goals?
Coaching with Dr. Mondo is an opportunity to be part of the growing percentage of people who have realized that paying attention to the mental and emotional side of weight loss is the key ingredient that’s been missing from the weight loss equation. Not only is it important, growing research shows it’s the key to keeping the weight off for good.
Whether you are thinking about losing weight, in the middle of a weight loss transformation, or recently completed weight loss therapy coaching with Dr. Mondo is a process that is vital to your long term success.
Dr. Mondo’s exclusive access to work with contestants of NBC’s The Biggest Loser has established him as the field’s expert on weight loss. Coaching with Dr. Mondo will help you:
- Help you identify your trigger foods and the emotions that trigger these cravings.
- Learn tools to reverse patterns of mindless or comfort eating.
- Identify the trigger emotions that lead you to food, time and gain,
- Game Plan for the specific challenges and changes you might struggle with during your weight loss transformation.
- Untangle your identity (low self-esteem, self-confidence, self-worth) from the number on the scale.
- Guidance on how to make your weight loss journey a journey of learning how to love and appreciate yourself.
- Establish confidence and self-worth that allows you to live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
- Gain skills to manage relationships where people resist or even sabotage your weight loss and new healthy lifestyle.
“Should I be doing coaching in conjunction with Dr. Mondo’s Road Map for Weight Loss program?”
- Absolutely. The Road Map for Weight Loss online program is not coaching, but instead is a series of classes created to educate you on what to expect during and after weight loss and what to to be successful long-term. Within the program you will do assignments that help you gain insight about why you’ve struggled in the past, or what parts of your life you might need help with.
- Coaching allows you a private one on one 1 session with Dr. Mondo to process anything that’s coming up for you during the classes or during your weight loss journey.
“How is Coaching different than Therapy?”
- In general, coaching with Dr. Mondo tends to be slightly less intensive than therapy. Coaching focuses primarily on present goals and helps give you tools to work through any barriers you have to achieving your goals.
- Coaching is very action oriented and is best suited for someone who has already taken the time to explore things under the surface in therapy.
- Unlike therapy where you meet with Dr. Mondo anywhere from twice a week to every other week, in coaching with Dr. Mondo you often only meet once or twice a month.
“I’m still not sure whether to start up Coaching or Therapy. What’s the best option for me?”
- This is a common dilemma when getting started. Simply fill out a contact form and a member of the Dr. Mondo team will reach out to shortly to answer any questions you have and help you decide which route is the best fit for you.